Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Best Purchase Ever

Packing and unpacking the horse trailer is always tedious because it takes so many trips. I've seen other people with big saddle/bridle racks on wheels, but they're sort of big and unwieldy. I didn't want one of those. I wanted something light, small and easily maneuvered.

At the last show I went to, I saw somebody with a wheelbarrow made of canvas. Bingo! When I got home I immediately Googled that. Google suggested something even better: a collapsible canvas wagon! 

Set up and folded, respectively.

This thing is seriously awesome! Not only is it lightweight and maneuverable, but it managed to tote an ice chest, a grooming tote, a saddle, bridle, saddle pad, two buckets, manure fork, my show coat, and a bag full of trash back to the house from the trailer. 

Yes, it has taken me this long to unpack my trailer from the last show.


And it fits perfectly in the tack room:

I really need to sweep out the tack room.

Best purchase ever, next to wine sippy cups. Did I mention it even has cupholders for wine sippy cups? Win!




9 comments:

  1. Okay, I totally want this! I have to go looking for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend who lives in an apartment has one for trash -- I never thought about using it for horse show stuff! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Know someone who uses it when she has her baby at the barn! Where did you get yours?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got mine at Dick's Sporting Goods, but they have them at Walmart and on Amazon, too!

      Delete
  4. That's so cool how it folds up to take no space. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super convenient!! Is it terrible to admit that I just pile all my stuff into the same wheelbarrow I just used to clean the trailer out? Lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I might have to get one just to lug things back and forth from my trailer to the tack room! I can't get my trailer very close to the barn, and lugging a heavy western saddle and tack and everything else to the trailer and then back is not my idea of a good time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love them, even though I'm really bad at replying. (Sorry! I always say I'm going to work on that, but then I get distracted...... Hey is that a squirrel?)

I've turned off the word verification because it's hard to read and annoying. But, I'm also too lazy to approve comments, so now it's a free for all. Please note: If you spam my blog, I will spam you back. Literally. I will hunt you down and pelt you with canned meat until you beg for mercy. So, please, no spam!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...