Friday, December 25, 2015

The 12 Days Of Christmas, Farm Style

I usually do a ridiculous picture of my horses in Christmas costumes this time of year, but it's 70 degrees and storming here in NJ and I'm terrified of lightning. So, you get a terrible rendition of the 12 Days of Christmas instead!


On the 12th day of Christmas my true love gave to me:

12 Poops to pick
11 Bags of feed
10 Bales of hay
9 Different boo-boos
8 Muddy boots
7 Ducks a swimmin'
6 Hens not layin'
5 Stalls to clean!
4 Wheel drive
3 Broken pitchforks
2 Stalled tractors
And a dead rodent on the door step!!


Merry Christmas!!!!

7 comments:

  1. The hens not laying is really the worst thing. Get it together, ladies, and pop a few out for us, will ya?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! love!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my that is a bunch of gifts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure could use the feed and hay. Wouldn't mind the four-wheel drive as an extra one is always a blessing. As for most of the rest...only a horseman would ever understand gratitude for those. Well, feline lovers would get the rodent. *G* Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. custom website design service

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol awesome! hope you had a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!This is very useful post for everyone. Thank you so much this post.Just about everything looks good displayed.

    ________________
    Dog Training Las Vegas

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love them, even though I'm really bad at replying. (Sorry! I always say I'm going to work on that, but then I get distracted...... Hey is that a squirrel?)

I've turned off the word verification because it's hard to read and annoying. But, I'm also too lazy to approve comments, so now it's a free for all. Please note: If you spam my blog, I will spam you back. Literally. I will hunt you down and pelt you with canned meat until you beg for mercy. So, please, no spam!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...