Monday, July 27, 2015

So, This Is Happening






I am simultaneously giddy and terrified. I have ridden in front of many Big Name Trainers, my usual trainer is what many would consider a BNT. But Arthur Kottas is not just a BNT, he's a living Master, a legend.

And not only am I riding, but I'm also organizing the clinic. So, I get to meet Arthur Kottas personally and drive him around. I probably need to clean out my pickup for that.  It simply wouldn't do to make him ride around in a vehicle that smells like stinky horse and has random sticky patches from my children.

It's like double jeopardy, not only do I have to not look like an idiot while riding, but I have to not look like an idiot while organizing the event. Right now my thoughts are waffling between, "WTF was I thinking?!" and "OMG! I get to meet Arthur Kottas!!!"

If I survive, this will be the awesomest thing I've ever done.




11 comments:

  1. That is awesome! So exciting!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lover him every since I saw him ride the very first time the Spanish Riding School came to the US and that was MANY years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What day are you riding? Rather a long drive for me, well over an hour...but maybe.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm riding all three days, so come down any day! It would be great to see you!

      Delete
  4. ahhhh so exciting!! can't wait to read all about it!! wish i could come audit bc it's not that far... but sadly it's not to be this time. please take a zillion pictures tho :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was actually sick with nerves the first time he came to NS and kept thinking why in hell did I do this? Then it was magical. I can't wait to hear how it went.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! That sounds like it was an awesome opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! That sounds like it was an awesome opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! That sounds like it was an awesome opportunity.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love them, even though I'm really bad at replying. (Sorry! I always say I'm going to work on that, but then I get distracted...... Hey is that a squirrel?)

I've turned off the word verification because it's hard to read and annoying. But, I'm also too lazy to approve comments, so now it's a free for all. Please note: If you spam my blog, I will spam you back. Literally. I will hunt you down and pelt you with canned meat until you beg for mercy. So, please, no spam!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...