Wednesday, October 29, 2014

WW: Practicing Polo!



Well, this is going to be a Wordy Wednesday because I've never been very good at wordless-ness. 

Spider and I are going to a clinic to learn how to play polo on Saturday with a couple of our friends! It's going to be so awesome! 

My one friend is bringing her 3rd Level Swedish Warmblood who is the same size as Spider (16.2), so I won't be the only n00b on a giant dressage horse. My other friend is bringing her retired polo pony (she played in college), hopefully that will give us some credibility so we don't look like silly DQs. 

My friend with the polo pony brought over a mallet so I could gauge whether or not Spider was going to dump me as soon as I started swinging a giant club around his head and legs. He didn't, which isn't really surprising. In the grand scheme of crazy stuff I've exposed him to, this isn't even a blip on his radar. 

There will be plenty of pictures and maybe even video of the shenanigans, stay tuned!




7 comments:

Thanks for your comments! I love them, even though I'm really bad at replying. (Sorry! I always say I'm going to work on that, but then I get distracted...... Hey is that a squirrel?)

I've turned off the word verification because it's hard to read and annoying. But, I'm also too lazy to approve comments, so now it's a free for all. Please note: If you spam my blog, I will spam you back. Literally. I will hunt you down and pelt you with canned meat until you beg for mercy. So, please, no spam!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...