Thursday, October 2, 2014

TBT: No Internet, Again.

My foray into the 21st century of internet use is already over, the stupid thing is out again and I'm back to using the Blogger app on my phone. It's not a terrible app, but I like the full web version better. 

This time Verizon says it's their servers and they're going to send me a new modem. How sending me a new modem will fix their servers is something of a mystery, but whatever.... Moving on...

Yesterday I was able to get in contact with Spots' breeder through the magic of Facebook! Is there anything FB can't do?

The breeder was very excited to hear from me, since she had lost track of Spots a few years ago as he changed owners. She still owns his mother and was able to send me pictures of him as a foal:


How stinkin' cute is that!?

I really liked this one, because he still uses this same expression with the side-eye and the ear: 


So, there you have it, Throw-Back Thursday to the days before internet with a bonus of Baby Spots!

4 comments:

  1. OMG giant butt + tiny head... omg² - the side eye shot. Pony is some kind of cute!
    Sorry about your internet :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE!!!!!!!!! What a gorgeous baby he was! Sorry about your internet, but thanks for spoiling us with baby pictures. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cut little guy! On another note, Verizon does a miraculous job of being a giant pain in the ass. Ugh! That company makes me crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie pie! And he turned into such a nice guy too.

    You already heard my Verizon tale of woe. Yours sounds way to familiar. You're about where I was when I finally told them to take a hike. Wish you access to another provider. So sorry.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love them, even though I'm really bad at replying. (Sorry! I always say I'm going to work on that, but then I get distracted...... Hey is that a squirrel?)

I've turned off the word verification because it's hard to read and annoying. But, I'm also too lazy to approve comments, so now it's a free for all. Please note: If you spam my blog, I will spam you back. Literally. I will hunt you down and pelt you with canned meat until you beg for mercy. So, please, no spam!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...