Tuesday, September 30, 2014

I Have Internet Again!

Hooray!

I have no idea if it's actually fixed or not. I've been calling and complaining for weeks, and Verizon's only response has been, "Umm...... yeah... we're totally fixing that..."(I paraphrased, but that's the gist of what they told me)



Today, Verizon called me up and, I kid you not, a customer service representative said, "So, your internet works now, right? Because our computer says it works".  (That's a direct quote)

Yes, it works.  We'll see how long it lasts.

Moral of the story: If you can avoid it, don't use Verizon as your internet provider. Sadly, I cannot avoid it, because I live in Podunk.

Anyway, now that I have internet again I can write nicely formatted posts with pictures that didn't come from my phone and links and labels!  How exciting!

I also updated my "Cast and Crew" page because it was terribly out of date, and I have to go back and add labels to the posts I wrote on my phone. (And possibly re-format them because that stuff drives me a little nuts).






4 comments:

  1. We live in podunck too -- with AT&T. It sucks. It takes an hour to load a post -- so I hardly ever have time to do that anymore. sucks, I say. sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have internet providers. The only people that provide out here in the country is Charter, and their crappy slow internet keeps getting more and more expensive. Currently I pay $50 a month for just internet. Highway robbery if you ask me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back. Verizon's customer service lacks finesse, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for working internet!! I'm glad you're back and I hope it lasts. Now if only blogger would work because it's not letting me make a new post.... :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love them, even though I'm really bad at replying. (Sorry! I always say I'm going to work on that, but then I get distracted...... Hey is that a squirrel?)

I've turned off the word verification because it's hard to read and annoying. But, I'm also too lazy to approve comments, so now it's a free for all. Please note: If you spam my blog, I will spam you back. Literally. I will hunt you down and pelt you with canned meat until you beg for mercy. So, please, no spam!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...