Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

Halloween is probably my favorite holiday.  I just love dressing up and carving pumpkins and humiliating my pets....


"Jack" O' Lantern.  Get it?
This didn't last long, as shortly after I finished it Jack decided to show me exactly what he thought of my art work by rolling in the dirt:

And that was the end of that.



Spider went with a more understated, but still festive, look.

Classy



Vinny was supposed to be a zebra, but as soon as he saw me coming with the paint and stencils he took off in the opposite direction.  I guess he still remembers what I did to him last year:


Halloween 2012.  I used Kool-Aid, and he was orange until spring.
Despite wanting no part of having his costume painted on, he did come back around long enough to photo-bomb my Jack O' Lantern:
"Boo!"

Happy Halloween!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Hahaha love that the orange lasted till spring!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I saw you coming with paint and a stencil, I'd run too!

    Cute stuff. Happy Halloween to you too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love them, even though I'm really bad at replying. (Sorry! I always say I'm going to work on that, but then I get distracted...... Hey is that a squirrel?)

I've turned off the word verification because it's hard to read and annoying. But, I'm also too lazy to approve comments, so now it's a free for all. Please note: If you spam my blog, I will spam you back. Literally. I will hunt you down and pelt you with canned meat until you beg for mercy. So, please, no spam!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...