Friday, June 28, 2013

Monsoon Season

New Jersey has been inundated with a truly ridiculous amount of rain.  It has rained every single day for over a week.  Not only has it rained, but we've had lightning, high winds and tornado warnings.  It's getting ridiculous.

 I have a show on Sunday.  It's supposed to storm on Sunday.  I'm still going.  I want to get a 60% at 3rd Level, so I can be done with 3rd Level because I'm bored with it.  We'll see how it goes.  What with this monsoon, I'm not as prepared as I would like to be.  I'm hoping for a bit of magic.

I got this picture of Spider with a rainbow during one of the breaks in the rain.  He's my pot of gold.

5 comments:

  1. Lots of storms around here too. It's that time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you've already got some magic with Spider the Lucy leprechaun at the end of your rainbow. Good luck at the show.

    We've got the same weather here. Could it be any more humid?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that picture!!

    Yes, this rain is out of control. Worse, it's so darn hot and humid in between storms, I can't manage a ride. Should have gotten up earlier this morning because before the sun just came out--as I type--it was nice and cool.

    The next ten or so days will keep up the same weather pattern. Storm after storm. Monsoon season indeed!!

    Where's the show?

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's also got a star on his behind!

    We've haven't been inundated but the humidity is 80% - 90% every day. Might as well be raining. Hope the weather cooperates for you this weekend. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picture!!

    I'm in CA and we've been in the 100s ahhh.. Trade ya for rain!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love them, even though I'm really bad at replying. (Sorry! I always say I'm going to work on that, but then I get distracted...... Hey is that a squirrel?)

I've turned off the word verification because it's hard to read and annoying. But, I'm also too lazy to approve comments, so now it's a free for all. Please note: If you spam my blog, I will spam you back. Literally. I will hunt you down and pelt you with canned meat until you beg for mercy. So, please, no spam!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...