Thursday, September 6, 2012

And Then I Got A Cold....

I survived the wasp sting, although it still itches, but the universe decided that this was not enough character building for me.  And so now I have a cold.  And, when one person has a cold, everyone in the household gets it.  It's not fun to have a cold, even less fun to have a cold with a two year old, a four year old, and a husband who also have a cold.  And, to add insult to injury, it isn't even cold here.  It's been sweltering hot and muggy, and the bugs are out in full force.  One last buggy "Hurrah" before the frost, I suppose.  Needless to say, I haven't done much riding, and what I have done wasn't productive.  I'm just working on holding my place right now.

In my down time, I've been trying to figure out how to use Google+.  Perhaps I'm just old, or perhaps I just shouldn't try to use the internet while hopped up on cold medicine, but I'm finding Google+ rather obtuse.

Anybody else use it?  What do you think about it?


5 comments:

  1. Whole thing on Facebook about the benefits of cinnamon and honey:

    "COLDS: Those suffering from common or severe colds should take one tablespoon lukewarm honey with 1/4 spoon cinnamon powder daily for three days. This process will cure most chronic cough, cold, and, clear the sinuses."

    If you want to experiment, now might be the time.

    Hope you feel better. You are not having a good health month here....<<<>>>

    ReplyDelete
  2. ((((hugs from the UK))))
    I do not get Gogle+ at all ??? Must be getting all too. Anyway I am using more and more my hubby's iPad and my iPhone. And my next computer will be ... Yes an Apple.
    I do not think that Google+ is helping Microsoft O_o

    If I have to blog again I will look for a software compatible wih Apple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a Google+ account, but I don't really use it...ever. I use a lot of the other Google apps, but that one just doesn't seem very intuitive. Or maybe it's just the fact that no one's really on there :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rotten luck - wasp attack and now summer cold. To me, the itching after the sting is worse than the sting itself. I kept thinking brillo pads or wire brushes...

    I hope your family feels better soon!

    What is the purpose of google+ anyways?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you and your family feel better soon. Lots of fluids and rest.

    Not sure what Google+ is about.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love them, even though I'm really bad at replying. (Sorry! I always say I'm going to work on that, but then I get distracted...... Hey is that a squirrel?)

I've turned off the word verification because it's hard to read and annoying. But, I'm also too lazy to approve comments, so now it's a free for all. Please note: If you spam my blog, I will spam you back. Literally. I will hunt you down and pelt you with canned meat until you beg for mercy. So, please, no spam!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...