Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Coming Soon....

Action shots!

Having my own farm is really, really nice.  I no longer have to deal with the arena hogs, drama queens, and general idiots that populate the boarding barn scene.  I love it!

But, because I'm all alone, I never have anybody to take pictures when I ride.  So, here I am yapping away about my horse's training with absolutely nothing to back it up.  Until today, that is!  Today I got my trainer to take pictures during my lesson!

The entire photo expose on my riding is in the works.  But, for know, here's a sneak preview:

I am in love with this picture!  My little Thoroughbred is a real dressage horse!



10 comments:

  1. That picture is ♬AWE-SOME♫. Can't wait for the expose!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am in awe of your ability to put musical notes in your comment. How did you do that? That is so cool!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful!

    I love the soft look in his eye and the softness in the reins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He DOES look like a dressage horse! Luv them TB's....

    Looking forward to the rest of the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the slack in the reins. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that pic :) Can't wait for the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He looks awesome! Looking forward to the rest of your pictures. So glad someone was there to take these.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love them, even though I'm really bad at replying. (Sorry! I always say I'm going to work on that, but then I get distracted...... Hey is that a squirrel?)

I've turned off the word verification because it's hard to read and annoying. But, I'm also too lazy to approve comments, so now it's a free for all. Please note: If you spam my blog, I will spam you back. Literally. I will hunt you down and pelt you with canned meat until you beg for mercy. So, please, no spam!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...