Friday, June 22, 2012

Well, That Was Sort Of A Flop

So, my mobile blogging experiment was a bit of a flop.  I need the app so that I can make paragraphs and post comments on other people's blogs, but now I'm out of data minutes, so it will need to wait until next month.

On the bright side, I've got intermittent internet again.  Anytime it rains, the internet works.  I'm not sure why that is, but I'm sure it has something to do with current or increased conductivity, blah, blah.  I didn't do very well in physics class.  It's not raining today, but we have one billion percent humidity, which seems to be doing the trick.

Not that you're missing much.  The East Coast is having a wicked heatwave, which is putting a bit of a cramp in my training schedule.  I actually wish it would rain, it might cool us off!  Plus, like I said, I have internet when it rains.

Stop teasing us!
And now, I'm off to feverishly write a few posts I've had floating in my head while I can, so that I can maybe post them at some point.  *fingers crossed*

4 comments:

  1. I keep hearing the thunder at a distance. Don't know if a storm is going to hit here, but radar says, "maybe." It is, however, already a bit cooler outside, so the front is moving in anyhow.

    Heard there was some bad hail south of here. Hope that didn't hit you, even if it does mean the Internet.

    Those data plans are expensive. Another reason I am not keen on the androids--especially since you need so many apps to really function like a PC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a huge thunderstorm this evening in South Jersey. It was rad, especially because now it is much cooler out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the heat wave is over as of today. We got a good thunderstorm last night with some lights flickering on and off. Luckily, we didn't lose power. Hope you keep your Internet connection and get those posts up.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love them, even though I'm really bad at replying. (Sorry! I always say I'm going to work on that, but then I get distracted...... Hey is that a squirrel?)

I've turned off the word verification because it's hard to read and annoying. But, I'm also too lazy to approve comments, so now it's a free for all. Please note: If you spam my blog, I will spam you back. Literally. I will hunt you down and pelt you with canned meat until you beg for mercy. So, please, no spam!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...