Saturday, April 28, 2012

Long Time No Blog

My internet connection has been dodgy of late.  Turns out it's a wiring problem that we'll have to get "creative" to fix. I bet baling twine will be used at some point.



Spider is continuing to plug away at the 2nd and 3rd level work.  His energy and strength are good, now it's just a matter of harnessing that energy and strength to use at my discretion and not his.  It's amazing how quickly a horse can surpass us in those areas.  One day you're fighting to get the impulsion, the next day you're careening around the arena trying to figure out what to do with it!  Ah well, there are certainly worse problems to be had. (Like no internet!)

And now I will post this before I lose the stinking connection again.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear the riding is going well, but bummer about your internet problems - hope they are resolved soon. Looking forward to regular posting again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear from you - Internet problems are the worst . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, good for Spider. Enthusiasm just needs the right direction. I'm sure you're up to it.

    My Internet was fritzy today. Don't know why. Is your wiring issue contagious? *G*

    Hope you get it all straightened out soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love them, even though I'm really bad at replying. (Sorry! I always say I'm going to work on that, but then I get distracted...... Hey is that a squirrel?)

I've turned off the word verification because it's hard to read and annoying. But, I'm also too lazy to approve comments, so now it's a free for all. Please note: If you spam my blog, I will spam you back. Literally. I will hunt you down and pelt you with canned meat until you beg for mercy. So, please, no spam!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...