Friday, October 28, 2011

My New Toy

I finally stepped up into the present and got myself one of those "smartphones".  Sadly, it's smarter than me.  It took me two days to figure out how to set up my voicemail, another two days to get my email set up, and I still don't really know how to actually make a phone call on it.  I just sort of randomly push buttons until the phone finally takes pity on me and puts the call through. 

I did figure out how to take pictures with it, though.  So now I can share compelling images from my rides with all of you.  Like this:

And this:



Well, perhaps "compelling" was a bit of an over-statement.  Unless you find the back of a horse's head during free walk compelling.  I must say, I am underwhelmed.

In other news, Spider and I continue to plug away.  We're even starting to work on interesting things, rather than just conditioning work.

Stay tuned for more info.... maybe I'll even figure out how to take videos on my phone.*



*Not likely to happen

4 comments:

  1. I am so challenged by technology that I usually don't even turn my most basic of cell phones on. My husband keeps trying to give me his old iPod but it scares me. Now he wants to upgrade to the newest iPhone which means we'll have two iPods sitting around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you're making progress! I usually just have my techie husband fix it for me every time I need something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My phone is in fact a digital camera that can be a phone too ^-^
    I love it because I always have a camera with me... usually for my mare, I mean my son!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just have a basic cell phone. Too much "stuff" just would confuse me too.

    Riding shots are not easy, but those are great "let's look at the horse's head and neck in front of us," shots! *LOL*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love them, even though I'm really bad at replying. (Sorry! I always say I'm going to work on that, but then I get distracted...... Hey is that a squirrel?)

I've turned off the word verification because it's hard to read and annoying. But, I'm also too lazy to approve comments, so now it's a free for all. Please note: If you spam my blog, I will spam you back. Literally. I will hunt you down and pelt you with canned meat until you beg for mercy. So, please, no spam!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...