Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Not As Bad As It Could Have Been

We only got around 4-5 inches of icky white stuff, not too bad. Funny, a few years ago 4-5 inches of snow would have sent me into a panic, then hibernation. But after last year's 3 ft of snow, 4-5 inches is just annoying.

My arena has all but disappeared under the snow, the wind is picking up and it's about 22 F out there, so I don't think I'll be doing any work with my horse. Oh well, spring will eventually arrive.

Just think warm thoughts.....

5 comments:

  1. The snow looks lovely, even if it is a p-i-t-a :) Agreed - this winter has been tiresome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Typically I consider snow to be a good thing seeing as how it usually (especially in the South) keeps up from going to the Bad Place (aka school), but it does have a tendency to put a damper on pony related activities, with is never fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sick of winter too but worried I'm wishing my life away wanting spring to get here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We were double up here, but still not as bad as some places. You're right, my perspective has changed too as to how much snow makes "panic mode." Still, I wish it would all just go away.

    Stay warm and dry.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love them, even though I'm really bad at replying. (Sorry! I always say I'm going to work on that, but then I get distracted...... Hey is that a squirrel?)

I've turned off the word verification because it's hard to read and annoying. But, I'm also too lazy to approve comments, so now it's a free for all. Please note: If you spam my blog, I will spam you back. Literally. I will hunt you down and pelt you with canned meat until you beg for mercy. So, please, no spam!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...