Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Some Pictures

I haven't ridden lately, because I'm lazy. Well, actually, it rained Saturday night and was still too wet on Sunday. Then it rained Monday night. Last night I was just being lazy.

Sunday was a beautiful day, aside from being too soggy to ride, so I took the opportunity to take some pictures:

Spider standing in the field. The grass isn't really that high, I squatted down to take the picture. He was standing in a mud puddle and I didn't want that in the shot. I like the effect, though.











Here's another shot of Spider in a different light. I like how he looks like he's a completely different color in this light. I think he's technically a "seal bay". During summer his coat is reddish with black points, but when his winter coat comes in he's nearly black.














Here's a lovely one of Spider's free walk. Now if only he would do that under saddle!

Just ignore the over-turned feed tub, I couldn't figure out how to photoshop it out. I tried photoshopping one of the weeds in the background over it, but that just looked silly.

4 comments:

  1. What a pretty boy he is - thanks for the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spider is a handsome fellow!

    I know what you mean about soggy. Somehow when it's too wet like that, even if the footing is OK to ride in, it's just not fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the compliments! I'll be sure to pass them along to Spider.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love them, even though I'm really bad at replying. (Sorry! I always say I'm going to work on that, but then I get distracted...... Hey is that a squirrel?)

I've turned off the word verification because it's hard to read and annoying. But, I'm also too lazy to approve comments, so now it's a free for all. Please note: If you spam my blog, I will spam you back. Literally. I will hunt you down and pelt you with canned meat until you beg for mercy. So, please, no spam!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...