Thursday, August 27, 2009

Slacking Again!

Last week was pretty much a washout, literally. Either it was way too hot for riding, or it was way too wet. And so far, this week isn't going much better! Not that it's hot or wet, the weather this week has been beautiful, but I've just been busy. Next week starts the fall semester at the University I work for and there's always a lot of work to do to get ready.

I did get one ride in on Sunday. It was good, but we really only worked on basic stuff since Spider had off all last week. That seems to a recurring theme this year: "I haven't ridden for a week, so we're back to square one". I really need to get more consistent with his training if we're ever going to get anywhere!

2 comments:

  1. I am in the same boat, so my sympathy. I'd get started, get the Boys a little fit, then either the weather, or just a general lack of motivation would kick me off.

    Now, after the heat wave, I too am back to square one...sort of. The big thing is the fitness.

    At least I don't have to go back to school. Again, my sympathy as I know far too well how hard and time consuming it is to start off a new school year on any level.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've hit the nail on the head, Jean! It really is the fitness that's holding me back. All the movements are at my fingertips, but I can't ask for them for fear of injuring him because he isn't fit enough. So we ride around in circles.....again!

    Here's hoping for a beautiful Fall!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love them, even though I'm really bad at replying. (Sorry! I always say I'm going to work on that, but then I get distracted...... Hey is that a squirrel?)

I've turned off the word verification because it's hard to read and annoying. But, I'm also too lazy to approve comments, so now it's a free for all. Please note: If you spam my blog, I will spam you back. Literally. I will hunt you down and pelt you with canned meat until you beg for mercy. So, please, no spam!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...