Friday, July 3, 2009

Welcome

I'm Shannon and this is my training blog. I've been riding since I was old enough to sit up straight in a saddle. I started out riding Western, then somewhere along the way I discovered dressage. It's been my obsession ever since.

I currently have a 14 year old Thoroughbred that I bought in 2006. Before I owned him he was a jumper, with little dressage training. We're currently schooling 2nd level (with a little bit of 3rd thrown in for funsies).

I have a life outside of horses that includes a full-time job, a husband, and a 1 yr old daughter. It's a lot to juggle, but I'm trying to make it work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I love them, even though I'm really bad at replying. (Sorry! I always say I'm going to work on that, but then I get distracted...... Hey is that a squirrel?)

I've turned off the word verification because it's hard to read and annoying. But, I'm also too lazy to approve comments, so now it's a free for all. Please note: If you spam my blog, I will spam you back. Literally. I will hunt you down and pelt you with canned meat until you beg for mercy. So, please, no spam!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...